Wednesday, July 19, 2006

getting started

I am a wife and mom of three and owner of two dogs. I love to scrapbook, stamp and make cards and other paper crafts. I am trying to learn how to cook, actually I am trying to be a better cook because there are a few things that I can make very well. Other things, not so well. I also like to garden and that is a good thing because the house we just bought needs a lot of help in the yard. I also like decorating which is good because the house itself needs quite a bit of work too. And I am on a never ending quest to lose the last of the baby weight from the last baby which was born almost three years ago. This will be my place to dump all of my ideas about crafting, the house and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin