Saturday, September 23, 2006

almost done

About 6 months ago I started an 8x8 album of my school portraits. I had everything worked out so that each grade would be a 4 page entry, with kindergarten being a 2 page entry because I didn't have a class photo. But my biggest problem was what to put on the fourth page. So I put the project aside until I could figure it out. Finally I have! I put copies of my old report cards in a pocket and put it on the page. Here is first grade.




All I have left to do for this project is the title and closing pages. Hopefully that won't take me another 6 months.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, My goodness! I have the exact same gingerbread pin I got in about the 1st of 2nd grade. My mom actaully saved it and my DD's play with it for dress up. Of course all the lipgloss is gone! LOL
    Angie
    Bits-n-pieces

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin