Wednesday, November 15, 2006

this, that and missing summer

I have started exercising again and was doing pretty good until I got my son's cold. It is hard for me to walk 2 miles when I can't breathe. That sounds like such a pitiful excuse but I plan on trying again tomorrow and hopeful will be able to last longer than 5 minutes.

I am really hooked on Days now. I'm having a nice walk down memory lane with the flashbacks of Steve and Kayla. Fun, fun, fun because I remember watching all that the first time around.

I'm still working on using up my stash of supplies even though I am still shopping, just not a much as before. I went through some of my scrap supplies last night and I found some really old KI Memories die cuts that I just had to have back in the day but never used. In a mad burst of creativity I made a couple cards using them and some of my older KI papers. I think they look pretty good.







I also made a quick summer layout of my son on the slip and slide. I usually have a hard time working with yellow but this one came together easily. The stamps are by Spunky Stamps and are for my design team assignment at the Shakerbox. It is a cute, fun set, Great Day. I feel the need to make some cards with them.

4 comments:

  1. the red one is super! love the fun colors!!!
    come visit my blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work! I agree with AM, the red one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute layout of Andrew! He's adorable! Your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH love the cards and I am also hooked on Days!!! Remember taping it so I could watch it in high school!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin