Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I want all the toys for Christmas and a Darth Vader costume

We had a wonderful Christmas here. Nice and quiet. I could have done without the rain though. I still need to download some songs for my ipod, I will be working on that later in the week. Dh got me a car kit for it so I can listen to it while running around town. He also got me a speaker dock so I can listen to it while scrapping. This is so I can preserve what I have left of my hearing. Plus, I'm not a big fan of ear buds.

The title is what my ds has been saying all season. I want all the toys for Christmas. The Darth Vader costume was a last minute after thought that he came up with on the 23rd. Before that it was a blue robot, a digger and a dinosaur. He didn't get the costume but he got a Darth Vader action figure which was just as good.

The girls got what they wanted too. No complaints here and there weren't too many things to return this year which is nice. But I still have some returns left to do.

I'm hoping to get back to scrapping tonight. I got a ton of scrapping stuff for Christmas that I want to use. I finally subscribed to a kit, Eye Candy. It is really cool, lots of new Basic Grey Blush papers and other great embellies. I now have the time to use it after looking at it for about 10 days. And I have to replenish my stash of thank you cards. We received a lot of nice gifts for dh's employees this year and now I am all out of cards. Never thought that would happen.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great Christmas Linda! Don't you just love how they add things they want at the LAST minute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin