Tuesday, January 30, 2007

trying to stay warm

It is so stinkin' cold here. Normally that wouldn't bother me but it is also windy which makes things 10 times worse. I feel like I can't get warm and I hate that feeling.

I suppose I should have put updating this blog on my list of resolutions. So far I am doing well with some of my resolutions. So far I have used up 42 sheets of paper. Not too bad but I am feeling weak and the desire to go shopping for new goodies is strong. I am trying my best to be good and hopefully I will make it to the end February.

I am doing better with keeping things neat and clean. I have been working with the ladies at the Shakerbox on the Domestic Diva Challenges. Basically, a list of chores is posted for us to do and then I do them. It take anywhere from 45 minutes to and hour and that doesn't count laundry.

I did fall off the wagon with my exercising. I'm working out 2 or 3 times a week which I guess is still good but I would like to do better. I just need to refocus and I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin