Wednesday, February 21, 2007

so many stamps, so little money

If you couldn't tell be my title, I am in the mood to shop. I have been very good the entire month of January and about half of February. That is when I caved and bought some new Scenic Route and Basic Grey papers that were just released. I also ordered a couple new stamps from Stamping Bella that I am hoping will get here soon.

Now I am looking at my Stampin Up catalog and this is a bad thing because my wish list is a mile long. And I need to decide if I want anything from the winter mini in the next couple days. The spring mini came today and there are a lot of nice sets in there. So many choices but I think I am going to wait until next month to order. Not because I am being good but because I like a lot more of the stamps in that mini. Plus I need to save up a little before I go shopping.

I'm also hoping to get some cards and layouts posted here soon. Just need to find the time to get them done. Stay warm everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I can understand!!!! Just found out that CTMH is having buy 2 sets of stamps and get 1 FREE!!! Hmm, so that means if I can afford to by 6 sets I get 3 free!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin