Friday, April 20, 2007

a pleasant surprise

About 6 months ago I sent in several cards to a Just Cards call. There was one card that they couldn't use because I had used stamps by a company that was no longer in business. At the time I didn't realize they had that policy in place but I understand the reason behind it.

I received a copy of Just Cards, Volume 5 in the mail today and I thought how odd since I didn't have the time to send them anything. Maybe they used something else I had sent in for another call. So I am looking through the magazine and I was so surprised to see the card that they originally told me they couldn't use. That made my day just a little better.




Stamps are PSX and papers are Chatterbox.

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin