Tuesday, May 15, 2007

updates

It has been a while since I have posted. I have been crazy busy getting ready for a trip that dh and I took to Nashville last week. I'm hoping to have some pictures up soon. I am just waiting on dh to make me a disk to put on my computer. I may be waiting a while.

I also got my new zoom lens. I am super excited about that. I have been trying to take pictures of the birds but they keep flying away before I can get them. I am looking forward to using it this fall during soccer season.

A belated Happy Mother's Day to my mom friends. I hope it was a nice day for you all. I hung out and watched tv for most of the day and then scrapped a little that evening. I also did a farwell to carbs on that day. I started South Beach on Monday and I am doing fine so far, no cheating, but I am really missing my carbs. I'm hoping I can make it two weeks.

I also got a nice card from my dh. He made it from some of my supplies because he didn't have time to buy one. He is such a workaholic but that is okay. I really love how this came out. He was going to use stamps or maybe stickers but then decided not to for lack of patience.




I told him if the restaurant thing he has going doesn't work out he could always join Barb and me in our new business adventure. I'll post more on that later and hopefully with a sneak peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin