Saturday, June 23, 2007

Blog Challenge

On the General Scrapping board at 2 Peas there is a blog challenge posted everyday. Today's challenge is to blog about a book you can't wait to read. And even though I already blogged about this on Wednesday I'm going to answer it anyway because I love to read.

The most obvious answer for me is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I love those books and I can't wait for this one to come out. 27 and 1/2 days to go! I will be at the store at midnight to pick it up and if my kids are lucky I may pay attention to them the next day when I am reading it.

But since I have to wait 27 days for that I will have to go to my next can't wait to read book and I have had it in my hot little hands since Wednesday but I had to finish 6th Target by James Patterson first. And that book would be Lean Mean 13 by Janet Evanovich. I love Stephanie Plum and as soon as a log off I am going to start reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin