Friday, June 22, 2007

little things

Stole this from my friend Alli's blog. Thanks Alli!

1. Name five FREE things that make you happy.
the kids laughing together
a good song on the radio
a new book from the library
watching my dogs chase each other
a kiss from my dh

2. Name four little things you sometimes purchase to make you happy.
a new stamp
Starbucks
songs from itunes
a magazine

3. Name three things you are looking forward to in the near future.
the new Harry Potter book
going to the beach
dh's and my birthdays

4. Name two things you are hoping will happen soon.
that I will find more time to scrap
that my yard will start to look good

5. Name one thing you would do if you had one day all to yourself and money was no object.
I would head down to DC and wander around the art museums. And also get a massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin