Friday, June 29, 2007

scrapping to get it done.

Over the past couple of days, I have been scrapping my little heart out trying to scrap the not so inspiring photos but scrapping them anyway because of the story that goes with them. These layouts are ones I will not post online because they are done with the sole intent to get it done and in the albums. To get them done because I am tired of looking at those pictures that have been on my desk for over a year. These pages are usually slapped together with little or no accents, really old product from my stash, pictures arranged in a collage and then the journaling. And when I am done there is relief that it is in the albums and I don't have to feel the pressure to make them pretty and perfect. I still like those layouts, some of them even turn out to be my favorite ones. I'm just happy to have them done so I can move on and make some pretty pages, like this one.

Stamps: Scroll Doodle, The Stamping Studio

This is another layout featuring stamps from The Stamping Studio. I lifted this layout from page 67 of the July Scrapbooks Etc.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute page - I love those stamps you used!

    I know how you feel, I've got a ton of photos that just haunting me for completion but I keep passing them up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO!!!!! I am on a printing freeze until I use up some of the photos I have laying around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny, I just sent you an email saying the same thing about dad's heritage page. It must be hereditary
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think it looks great and you should post it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin