Friday, June 15, 2007

we're open for business!

I'm really excited! Today is the day Barb and I opened our Craft Boutique. We are going to be selling our handmade cards and other paper crafts. There are also handcrafted walnut recipe boxes and tag books. Right now Barb is still busy uploading our items into the shop.
Here are sampling of my cards that are available for sale.



Hey Thanks is a bright a cheery card made from one of my favorite paper lines, KI Memories Summer from Collection III. It measures 4.25" x 5.5" and is blank on the inside for you to write your message. It comes with a white envelope.



ThankYou measures 5.5" x 4.25". The orange petals on the flowers are embossed and the paper has a shiny look to it. I added some silver glitter to the center of the flower to dress it up. The card is blank on the inside for you to write your message and comes with a white envelope.

Come on over and check us out! We are always adding new items.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and good luck on your business! Those cards look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are gorgeous! I wish you all the luck in the world on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin