Monday, July 23, 2007

finished!

On Sunday at 12:30 am, I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I was determined to finish it quickly because I didn't want anyone spoiling the ending for me. So I read for a little bit Friday night and pretty much all day Saturday. Dh and the kids were really good sports about the whole thing. It was their birthday gift to me since I told them that was the only thing I wanted. It was a great book, a lot of things answered, some not but still a good read.

4 comments:

  1. That was fast!!!! Glad you were allowed that quiet time to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you finished! I have decided to take them to Sabrina's with me and try to read all of them while up there. I figure 2 weeks I should be able to re-read all of them even if I do stop and clean and fix dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How good of your family to give you quiet reading time! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I finished it on the weekend as well; did NOT want to hear about the ending from anyone / anywhere. Loved it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin