Tuesday, July 10, 2007

post crop wrap up

Our July crop is over and I wasn't able to get as much done as I would have liked. I have been busy doing fun summer stuff, like staying inside to avoid oppressive heat and humidity and breaking up fights between my children.

I did get 2 layouts done. One I'm not really thrilled with but it will do because it is done and not every one is going to be a masterpiece.


This one was done for the scrap your stash challenge. One of the papers I had just bought last week but it was in the stash at the time I posted my challenge so it still counts. I think it is the fastest I have used a piece of paper that I have bought. Usually I like to look at it for a few months before I tell myself I better use it up.



This one was done for a sketch challenge and a color challenge. The paper was perfect because it had all the colors in the challenge.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and took part. Maybe next crop I will be able to get more done. By that time everyone should be in school.

1 comment:

  1. I love both of your layouts! They are beautiful...unfortunately I didn't get to do what all I wanted to.

    Oh and BTW, I have ticket to HP tonight at midnight :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin