Friday, July 20, 2007

the wait is almost over!

I can hardly stand it! In about 2 hours I am heading out to pick up Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. We drove back from Myrtle Beach today and I spent the car ride rereading The Half Blood Prince just to get in the mood and refresh my memory. When I get home I will probably read the first couple of chapters before I go to bed. I had hoped I could spend all day reading tomorrow but I need to go pick up our dogs from the kennel and meet a friend later on in the morning. Oh well, there is always the afternoon. Good thing dh will be home to feed the kids!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you finish it. I finished mine up about 5:30! It went pretty much how I expected! I was the first one in line to pick mine UP :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin