Thursday, August 2, 2007

August already!

Stamps, Stampin' Up
From Just Cards, Volume VI



I can't believe it is August. Where did the summer go? We haven't been very busy but it just flew by. We have about 3 weeks until school starts and I am trying to beat the rush. For the past couple years I would wait until the middle of August to do the back to school shopping and then I would feel rushed. Well, of course I felt rushed I only left myself 2 weeks to get supplies and clothes for 2 kids.


So this year I started early, especially now since ds will be going to preschool in the fall. Earlier in the week, we went to Target and bought almost all of their school supplies and what they didn't have I picked up at Walmart the next day. One thing done and checked off the list. This weekend I am going to start clothes shopping and hopefully it will go as easily as supply shopping did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin