Thursday, August 16, 2007

Caardvarks 1, 2, 3 challenge

Last night I was in the mood to make some cards and after I spent the afternoon writing down my ideas I thought I was good to go. I only got one card done. My intentions were good but I guess my mojo was tired.

So this morning I went over to the Caardvarks looking to jump start my mojo and found this last minute challenge: Use 1 embellishment, 2 pattern papers, and 3 flowers. And this is what I came up with. It came together really easy and I used up some really old KI Memories from the scrap pile.


Stamps: Saavy Stamps

2 comments:

  1. Linda, This card turned out great! Glad you got your mojo back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin