Friday, August 10, 2007

Creative Team Call

One of my fellow designers over at The Shakerbox is Verna Grant. Verna has recently started designing her own digital kits and they are for sale at Dragon Flaire Studios. I'm not a digi girl but I think her kits are pretty cool. Anyway she has anounced that she is looking to put together her own creative team. Here are the details:



And in case your eyes are as bad as mine here are the requirements:
-4 projects a month (preferably at least 1 hybrid piece, but not mandatory)
-Post in 3 galleries
-Promote me
-Have fun

If you are interested in joining my team, shoot me an email at vgrant.designs@gmail.com with the following information:
-Your name
-A link to your most complete gallery
-A short bio about yourself
-Why I should consider you for my team

I will close this call on August 14th and announce my new team on the 15th.

Good luck to those who apply!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin