Friday, August 3, 2007

feeling creative

I have had a burst of creativity lately making stuff for fun and for the Craft Boutique. And because I am a glutton for punishment I submitted them to a couple magazine calls. I am always hopeful that I will get a call but it is like playing the lottery; the odds are not the greatest but you got to be in it to win it.

I made this frame for me to keep since it goes nicely with the photo of me and dh. It is from a wedding we went to about 9 years ago.





I really love how this notebook turned out. I originally made this for my oldest but she isn't a big fan of pink so if this gets no love it will find it's way into the Craft Boutique.





And there is this card. The sticker makes me laugh. I may send this to my best friend since she knows where the bodies are. :)

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin