Friday, August 17, 2007

The New Shakerbox Kit Club

There are a lot of exciting things happening at The Shakerbox. Michele has started a kit club that will debut on September 15. You can see a sneak peek here. And what makes it even more exciting for me is that I am now on the kit club design team! The kit should be here any day now and I really can't wait to start working with it.

For today's 2 peas blog challenge: I feel more creative in the afternoon but lately I haven't gotten much done during the summer. That should all change in a week and a half. :)

3 comments:

  1. Summer isn't very good for me getting much done either. Too many other activities to enjoy outdoors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really haven't been scrapping much either this summer. I just thought it was me. I enjoy scrapping in the late afternoon and evening myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so out of what's happening at the Shaker Box. With the new baby and staying at Sabrina's helping for the past 2 weeks I've not done anything I really need to check in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin