Thursday, August 16, 2007

Soccer season

Soccer season starts tomorrow with the first practice. Dd is excited and nervous since it is a new team, with a new coach but I think all will go well, especially since she knows everyone one her team from school. I am looking forward to it because I only have one child playing this year so I don't have to worry about how to get to two different games in two different places at the same time.

So I thought it might be a good idea to scrap dd's soccer photos from last year. Yes I really am that behind but it is all good.


I have another layout done but didn't take the photo yet so when I get that done I'll be back to post it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the way you did this with the whole team. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin