Monday, September 24, 2007

baby cards

I made a few baby cards over the weekend. Dh asked me to make up a card set for a charity auction that his company sponsors each fall. My goal is 100 cards and a Basic Grey lunch box to put them in. Right now I am at 32 cards done and I have a little less than 2 weeks to finish.



Stamps are Rubber Soul (elephant), Stampin Up (strollers) and 7 Gypsies (sentiments).


Today's blog challenge: the only thing I would change about past blog posts is that I would post more often. When I first started I was only posting 2 or 3 times a month.


4 comments:

  1. cute cards...good luck getting everything done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! I did some DT projects using the same papers a few months back - I loved the texture of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for an auction. I think 50 cards in a box is plenty, especially since you just have 2 weeks. I know I'd be thrilled to have 50 cards already made.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin