Thursday, September 20, 2007

Christmas is just around the corner

Just about 3 months away and it is time for me to think about my Christmas cards this year. I make about 50 cards and I do like making them. I usually pick a stamp set and then settle on a simple design and then mass produce them over a couple days. I need to start planning so I can have them done early this year since I think I will have more to do this season.

Sometimes I have made Christmas cards for challenges that are more detailed than the ones I normally make. Those cards I send out to family since I think they would appreciate them more than one of dh's coworkers. Or at least that is how I hope it is.

Here last year's card, the idea is based on a card/tag set I saw in last November or December issue of Paper Crafts. Stamps are by Rubber Soul.


4 comments:

  1. Cute Card!! I can't wait to see the ones you make this year, too! I think I'll have more fun making them this year than I ever have. I'm really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I need to get started too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the stamps you used :) Good luck with this year's card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always so amazing and the card you used last yr is no exception. Beautiful work good luck with coming up with the new idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin