Friday, September 21, 2007

happy fall

It is almost here but since the challenge mentioned decorating for fall I decided to get out my wreath and pumpkin that I made. Right now that is all the fall decorations that I have. The rest is Halloween but I'm not putting that out yet, it's too early for me.

Before I moved I had a scarecrow in my yard. I can't have one anymore since my ds had been tramatized by my neighbor's gardern scarecrow. That thing was creepy to a 2 year old, it is 2 pieces of wood with a huge black shirt on it. Then there is a black wig on top and it has pie tins hanging from the arms and head to make noise. Now 2 years later, he still won't go down the hill of our backyard and he is freaked out by the ones in Joann's and Micheal's. Maybe one day I'll be able to put one back up.

I made some cards using up the scraps of my September Shakerbox kit. I really like the fall colors in the papers. I think the papers are very pretty.



4 comments:

  1. It's Not Easy Being GreenSeptember 21, 2007 at 7:31 PM

    I absolutely love the congrats one. Such great paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great cards And so sorry your son is afraid of scarecrows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards!!!!! Love how you used your cuttlebug!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin