Friday, September 28, 2007

holiday projects

2peas challenge: I haven't started making any of my holiday projects. I have a ton of ideas floating around in my head and I have bought things to alter. Right now I just need to find the time to get them done because once again I think I waited to long to start.



Last year I made this planner to help keep me on track and it helped me stay focused. I think it is time to dust it off and get on track. I have a lot more to do this holiday season thanks to dh's new job.

7 comments:

  1. I really was not going to make too many things this year, but then I got this idea to alter some clocks. So I'm on the look out for some. We will see if I even have the energy to do them. I love your beautiful planner. hmmmm I wonder if that would work for me, probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That planner is beautiful! I love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so excited to start my holiday projects too!!
    I love your planner and all the pretty paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great planner! I love the colors too! I bet it is even more yummy in person! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwesome, those BG letters really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that planner . . . I need to get started on holiday projects as well, but can't make up my mind to get/make anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so far behind already I doubt I'll ever get caught up :(

    Good luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin