Thursday, September 6, 2007

keeping busy

I have been scrapping my fanny off working on my kit projects. And I am done. Here is a peek at one of the layouts that I did. I'll be posting the rest of my projects over the next few days.

Supplies: Shakerbox Kit Club September Kit


Now I am trying to get caught up with my this is me journal. I have three journal entries that I hope to post tomorrow. And then two more to go after that. I think the hardest one for me will be my ultimate mixed tape entry. There are just so many songs that I love, I don't know if it would fit on a journal page let alone a mixed tape. I guess tonight I will just start making a list of my all time favorites and see how it goes from there. This list will come in handy too because it can double as my iTunes shopping list....but don't tell dh.

1 comment:

  1. this is a super LO! love what we all did with the kit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin