Tuesday, September 25, 2007

new store

We have decided to move our items from the Craft Boutique over to Etsy, where my shop will be called handmadebylinda. There will still be photos of my work in the Boutique but if you want to make a purchase that will have to be done at Etsy. Currently I have my set of 4 Halloween cards in the shop.

I've been working on more cards for the auction. I really like how this one came out except for the fleur de lis is slightly crooked and I can't move it because I ran it through the xyron. Oh well, it should be alright.


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful birthday card! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards, I'll check out your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the masculine feel of the card - it looks great! Good luck on your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin