Wednesday, September 26, 2007

scrapping with friends

Today's blog challenge asks how often do I scrap with friends. Before I moved I would sometimes get together with my neighbors to scrap, I wouldn't get much done but it was still fun. Now I scrap alone. I haven't met anyone here that scraps although I'm sure there are some out there that do. Actually, I don't mind it because I get more done when I am at home with the music cranking.



This is an altered box that I did with the September Shakerbox Kit. I made this for dd to put her ever growing collection of earrings in.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't scrap much when you lived here. But now that I do - you're not here!!
    That box is beautiful. I know she'll love it. Tell her Happy Birthday from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate on the scrapping! I also seem to get more done when I'm alone or with just my sister. Too many conversations going on with a big get together.
    Just love that paper you used on that box. She is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get much done with others I like to run my mouth.....I love the chest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a yapper at crops too. love that little chest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The chest looks great! Great colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chest is too cute! Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin