Wednesday, September 12, 2007

shakerbox challenges


Halloween Stamps, Doodlebug Designs by Hampton Arts

I made this layout for a couple challenges over at the Shakerbox. Challenge #1 was my Limited Supply challenge. We were to use scraps, ink, flowers and stickers. Since this is about my ds I sneaked the flowers in on the pattern paper. I also took Carrie's white space challenge. Leaving white space is hard for me since I love pattern paper so much but I think I did alright and left enough white space.

2 comments:

  1. Linda I think it's awesome! Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute LO Linda - and way to use 2 challenges in one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin