Wednesday, October 10, 2007

baby cards

I am happy to report that both of my card boxes sold at the auction and raised $165 for charity. I'm also happy on a personal note because these are the first items I have sold and it is very exciting to me.

Here are a couple baby cards that I had included in the boxes.


Supplies: Pattern paper, Die Cuts with a View (Nana's kids). Stamps, Rubber Soul (elephant) and 7 Gypsies (sentiment). Tag die, Sizzix. Ribbon, Micheals. I am not one that buys my pattern paper in stacks because I usually don't use all of it but I really love the Nana's kids stack. Very cute paper for little kids and then some fun paper for older kids and it has glitter! Lately I have been drawn towards glitter.


Supplies: Cardstock, Bazzill. Pattern paper, Basic Grey. Stamp, Rubber Soul. This card is a tent card. I kept it simple on the stamp for this one but I think if I make this design again I may add some Stickles to the bib.


2peas challenge: I used to belong to the Eye Candy kit club but they are not doing business anymore. I am now on the design team for the Shakerbox kit club. I like getting kits because they usually have items in them that I either can't find around here or items that I normally wouldn't buy for myself. Plus it makes for a great mail day.

7 comments:

  1. Both cards are just wonderful! The first card is adorable with all the animal print and bold colors. Great tag, and ribbon and cute elephant stamp.
    I don't belong to a kit club, but have been thinking about it lately. Maybe I'll add that to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are great! Congrats on that auction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I get ScrapMuse each month and you're right - it does make a good mail day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Linda, Cute cards!
    You are one of the winners of my scrap snack giveaway. Can you please email me your info so that I can send you your prize. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    smk1117@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda,

    Great Cards! Congrats on your auction. I'm sure DH is proud! Shakerboxes are adorable. I'd love to see some of the ones you made IRF. Your stuff is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda you know I love your work. And if I didn't already have 2 kits coming I would be getting The Shaker Box kits. I love seeing what you gals do you are all so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on raising so much money for charity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin