Wednesday, October 3, 2007

the cards are almost done



This is another card that I made for the charity auction. Pattern paper is Basic Grey and the sticker is Pebbles Inc. I also used 2 different circle punches to mat the sticker.

I am also happy that my custom stamp that I had made came yesterday. I am stamping the back of my cards with may name and blog address. I am hoping that someone may want to buy some more of my cards.

My deadline is fast approaching, it is Sunday. I have 6 more cards to make and then the containers. My dh's coworkers suggested that I break the set of 60 cards up into 2 sets of 30 cards and start the bidding at $60 (I get to pick my reserve). So I need to go out and pick up another lunch pail.

2peas challenge: When I get stuck and have no mojo I will go through my magazines or idea books. I also like to use a sketch to get started.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the Basic Grey paper and what a great idea to mat the sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card - love the pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin