Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Christmas carols





I'm still playing around with what design I am going with for my Christmas cards. I really like this stamp but I don't know if I want to commit to coloring 50 cards. I guess it wouldn't be that bad. I could do it while I am watching tv. I am really leaning towards this card but with different pattern paper. Before I went on my spending freeze I bought a bunch of the new Daisy D's Holiday papers for my cards.


Supplies: Stamp, Wordsworth/Rubber Soul. Pattern paper, Basic Grey. Pencils, Crayola. Blending pencil, Prismacolor. Stickles, Ranger.

9 comments:

  1. I think that stamp is adorable! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute stamp. I love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!

    I need to get started on my xmas cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun colors! I think if you start now it wouldn't be too tedious to color 50; perhaps 5 or 10 a night?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! I'm still trying to decide on what I want to do for christmas cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coloring? R U Serious? I love to color! It's fun! LOL

    Great stamp and cute card. As for different backgroundpp, how about stripes? I'm into those now....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin