This one is not crooked in person, I was just too lazy to scan it again. Supplies: October Shakerbox kit. Hello acrylic, KI Memories.
This one came together quickly using scraps from my basket. Supplies: Cardstock, Bazzill. Pattern paper, Me and My Big Ideas. Journal spot, Heidi Swapp. Stick, Joann's Essentials.
I did this one for a Bella Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. This one will go to a friend that is starting a new job very soon. Supplies: Stamps, Stampin Bella and Savvy Stamps. Pattern paper, KI Memories and Basic Grey. Flowers, Prima. Stickles, Ranger. Black embossing powder and a heat gun.
If there are any challenge blogs that you like to visit, feel free to share. I need an extra push to use up some of my stash.
2peas challenge: I have been planning for the holidays since the beginning of the month, especially since we are having dh's holiday party at our house. I have narrowed my Christmas cards down to 2 designs and I started Christmas shopping.
I've been tagged by Toni.
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here it goes:
1. I have worn glasses since I was 7 but since I have gotten contacts I don't like to wear them in public anymore.
2. I hate tomatoes but I really like tomato soup and sauce.
3. I have 2 dogs but I don't like them licking me. I think that it is gross.
4. I watch General Hospital most afternoons with my dd.
5. Winter is my least favorite season.
6. I hate getting up in the morning when it is still dark. That just doesn't seem right.
7. I love to read but I do most of it during the summer. I usually finish a book every 2-3 days.
I am tagging, Alli, Verna, Brenda, Jane, Carrie, Tilda and Barbara