Thursday, October 4, 2007

a fall card



This card is based on a card sketch from the October 2007 Paper Crafts.

Supplies: Pattern papers, Daisy D's. Flower, My Minds Eye. Metal embellie, American Crafts.


I finished the cards yesterday and now to start the lunch boxes. I'm not sure what papers I am going to use. So many that I like, it will be hard to choose.

2peas challenge: I haven't tried selling any of my cards or other crafts at a craft fair. I just opened an Etsy shop. So far I only have 2 items listed and I need more time to list the others I have waiting to go. If you are interested you can check out my store here.


3 comments:

  1. Great card! You know I love Daisy D papers - especially the Fall and Halloween ones. I'm so into 'retro' right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin