Tuesday, October 9, 2007

the first card box



This is one of the card boxes that I made for dh's auction, which is today. I think I'll be able to post the other one next week. I used it for one of my projects for the October Shakerbox kit and the kit hasn't debuted yet.

If you couldn't tell by the photos, it is a Basic Grey lunch box but I only used the tabbed dividers to separate the cards. I'm saving the other inserts for a different project. The labels I used are: baby, birthday, general, holiday, love and thanks. I'm glad that I split the set up into 2 because all 60 cards would not have fit into the tin. I barely got the 30 in there.

Supplies are: Pattern paper, Chatterbox. Metal letters, American Crafts. Dymo label maker. Assorted ribbon from Micheal's. Adhesive, Xyron.

The other thing about this project that makes me happy is that the only thing I bought to do it was the lunch box. Everything else came from my stash and it feels good to use some of it up.



2peas challenge: The one thing that was done recently that made my day was I went shopping for more songs last night on iTunes. New songs to rock out to always brings a smile to my face.

5 comments:

  1. Great box!!!

    I love getting new music to listen to while I scrap!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda the box is beautiful! I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on using up some of your stash! I've got a lunch tin sitting here to do the same thing with as well - just haven't got around to doing it - *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I also love browsing iTunes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card tin. I was just looking at one today to buy. Yours is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin