Monday, October 8, 2007

go to technique

The one technique I find myself using a lot on my layouts is stamping. Mostly for titles because I never run out of letters. Another technique I like using a lot is inking around my paper edges.


Supplies: Pattern paper, Chatterbox. Foam stamps, snowflakes and snaps, Making Memories. Ink, Stampin Up. Circle cutter, Creative Memories.

I stamped the letters with the white ink on the reverse side of the pattern paper. After it dried I outlined the letters with a black pen and then cut out the letters.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, great layout. I don't think I have the patience to stamp letters and then cut them out. I give you a lot of credit. I know that most scrappers do that, but I'm not one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Idea! I will have to start stamping letters. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! though I'm not ready to think about snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout!! I'm an edge inker too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda love the layout I never think to cute out stamped letters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos - they make for such a fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that layout!! So great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin