Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

2 peas challenge: Some of my Halloween memories include the costumes, those plastic smocks with the masks that came in the box, using those plastic pumpkins to collect my candy, going around the neighborhood with my sister, sorting through the candy for what I liked and didn't like.

Another pumpkin layout from last year. What is amazing about this layout is that I used new paper right away instead of looking at it for 6 months before thinking about using it.


Supplies: Pattern paper, Making Memories and Junkitz. Stickers, Basic Grey. Stamp, Autumn Leaves.

I thought this was pretty funny. Thanks to Tracy for the link.





Your Vampire Name Is...


Jezebell of the Far North




Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

  1. Love that layout and that Making Memories paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween to you and your family :) That paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO - the paper is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO! Love the MM and cute photos. Enjoyed your childhood memories - the costumes in a box are stuck in my Halloween memories too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, I DID IT AGAIN! I always click on your name link that is in the coment on my blog, and it goes to your other website. ROFL, you don't want me to visit, do ya? (winkwink) just kidding!

    Oooh, ok, I want to know: that MM Hillary paper that's edged with like 4 brackets, do you keep a template of that, cuz they don't make it in that paper choice, right? You got your own, which is what I want to do too. I did buy a sheet, but now I'm wondering what to trace it on that will "keep" the best. Any advice? Please? You are on top of this, I know, Linda!

    Great layout, girl! You do a better job of art every day than me, and I'm the one in the challenge, LOL.

    hugs,
    aimes xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin