Friday, October 19, 2007

kindness and 2 cards

2 peas challenge: The topic today is kindness. To me kindness brings to mind all the little things you do for others because you love them. I am lucky that I have a dh that does such nice things for me because he loves me and I do nice things for him in return.

In about 3 weeks we are going with friends to see The Police in concert. Once he found out we had tickets he had to rearrange his schedule, which is quite full so he could go with us. Probably to keep an eye on me so I wouldn't be tempted to run off with Sting, who I have had a crush on since I was 10.

Here are a couple cards I made with my October kit.


A simple card made from scraps. Supplies: October Shakerbox kit. Stamp, Savvy Stamps


Another card made from scraps. The chick stamp is heat embossed with black powder. Supplies: October Shakerbox kit. Stamp, Stampendous. Punch, Marvy Uchida. Die cut, KI Memories. Scrap of green cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. Love the cards! Oh yes, everyone loves the Police, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! The Police are awesome - and Sting is particularly handsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh have fun at the concert! Love Sting. And your cards are awesome as always ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin