Tuesday, October 23, 2007

a mix of old and new

I got some scrapping done yesterday after I went looking for some challenges to help get me going. I combined a stash challenge (stamps, alphabet stickers and 2 pattern papers) and a color challenge (pink as your main color) and came up with this.



I know it looks very similar to the other Easter layout I posted the other day. That is one of my scrap secrets; I will use the same arrangement for the same topic in my children's albums. I don't do it all the time but sometimes I like to scrap without over thinking everything. It helps keep it fun and stress free.

Supplies: Cardstock and dot pattern paper, October Shakerbox kit. Floral pattern paper, Scenic Route. Ribbon, Micheals. Stickers, SEI. Stamp, Autumn Leaves. Die cut, very old from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda! I loved your blog comment to me. I'm embarrased, trying to catch up on my blog reading! I love that bunny on your layout, he's too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin