Saturday, October 6, 2007

plans change

After running around yesterday getting supplies for the album, I decided that there was no way I could get 20 pages done by tomorrow night without wanting to rip out my hair. But the deciding factor was that dh is taking my car to the golf tournament and he really doesn't want me to drive his new car. I really don't want to drive his car, the one time I did I almost got hit in the parking lot of my church. So now that I have to run my errands tommorrow, something had to give and it was the album. Well there is always next year, plus I want to know if the cards sold before I make any more things.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you didn't get to work on the album. I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin