Tuesday, October 30, 2007

pumpkin carving time

2 peas challenge: We carved our pumpkins on Sunday and it was so nice to have dh home to help clean out and carve 3 pumpkins.

This carving session is from last year. I made this for the stash challenge at the Shakerbox. We were to use paint, Halloween theme paper and stencils. Sorry for the wonky scan, it stitched together crooked and I was trying to keep the paint details along the top since it was part of the challenge.





Supplies: Cardstock, Die Cuts with a View. Pattern paper, Heidi grace and American Crafts (green). Stickers, KI Memories. Stencils, EK Success. Paint, Plaid.

6 comments:

  1. What a cute layout! We still haven't carved our pumpkins? Maybe tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one adorable lo! Love that paper. We carved some of ours last night. Still have more to finish tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Boy, it's time to get those pumpkins carved, isn't it??! Great layout! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout! I love that Heidi Grace paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout! So Cute!! Your little man is, as always, adorable!

    Have a great Halloween - we'll miss you here in the 'hood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, that is one cute cute layout! Girl, I wish you would add this blog to your list of blogs on your blogger profile, cuz I keep forgetting to go to my blog sidebar to click on you to get here. And I don't always have 2peas site open. Please please add it, I promise I will comment quicker if you do (and other people might be wanting to find you to comment too!)Ok, vent over, sorry! I'm so nutz, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin