Friday, October 12, 2007

a spider card


When I put this card together, it was hard to see the spider web detail on the pattern cardstock. And it just looked flat to me. Since I am loving glitter right now, I traced over the spider web with silver Stickles. The hardest part about going over the lines was making sure I didn't smear what I already had done.

Supplies: Cardstock, Bazzill. Pattern cardstock and stickers, KI Memories. Stickles, Ranger.

2peas challenge: I don't know how much scrapping I will get done this weekend. We have a soccer game to attend and one more costume to find. But I am hopeful that something will get done.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I know what you mean about how a layer (sticker, embellishment, etc) seems to disappear on a similar color. I just put iridescent stickles on some transparent ghosts - because they were too transparent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin