Monday, October 15, 2007

thinking about Christmas

I am all set for Halloween except for buying the candy. I always save that for the last minute because I don't want to be tempted. So now it is time for me to start planning my Christmas cards. I want to get started early so I am not rushing at the last minute to get them done. Last year I made over 50 of them and I'm not sure how many more I need to do this year.



I made this card for the auction and I really like how it came out. I want to do something similar but I don't know if this pattern paper is still available. I can't remember when I bought it but it is a least a year old.

Supplies: Cardstock , Bazzill. Pattern Paper, KI Memories. Stamp, A Muse Art Stamps. Stickles, Ranger.

3 comments:

  1. i've been thinking about christmas cards too. my first step is picking a holiday pp line with several different designs. haven't found it yet. maybe BG or MME.

    i'll be making about 50 again this year...love the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute tree, Charlie Brown!! Love the card. I've seen paper similar to it - it may work well with another Christmas stripe and coordinating cardstock.. Wouldn't want you not to recreate it - just for not having the exact paper. It's so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love that you chose non-traditional colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin