Tuesday, October 2, 2007

to do lists


I made this 'to do' notebook for my sister. I love these Target notebooks for altering. I have a pile of them just waiting for the right paper. This one came with a pen and I wrapped it in the same paper as the cover after running it throught he Xyron.

Supplies: Pattern paper, Chatterbox. Tag, 7 Gypsies. Letters, Sizzix. Ribbon, Micheals.

2peas challenge: When it comes to matting photos on my layouts sometimes I do and other times I don't. It all depends on the layout.

4 comments:

  1. I too love altering notebooks - they make the most perfect gifts don't they? Love the colours you chose for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the 7Gypsies tag on the front!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin