Monday, October 22, 2007

too much stuff

My scrapping area is in a corner of our dining room and for the past couple months I have spread out to the table (we don't eat out there). The table has become a catch all for all the things I didn't have a home for. I finally bought new albums which got rid of 3 piles of layouts, one for each child, off the table. I have to by 3 more albums because I filled those up in one shot. I have been slowly cleaning things up over the weekend. I filed away a lot of paper, put away my stamps and other embellishments. And I still have a pile of stuff left, but it only covers half of the table now.

So now I have decided that I am going to not buy any more supplies until the new year. I'm hoping it won't be too hard because it is only 2 months, 2 busy months. I am running out of room for the things I already have so I have to try. Hopefully it won't be too hard.

Here is the other card box I made for the auction earlier in the month.


Supplies: October Shakerbox kit. Basic Grey lunch box. Assorted ribbons. Dymo label maker. Black Stickles, Ranger.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your buying freeze :) Great card box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I just posted about what a slob of a scrapper I am. I am also on a 50 layout no spending freeze. Good luck with your freeze :)

    BTW, that box is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tin, it has awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Linda. You are always so sweet to comment at my blog, and I appreciate it so much. I get 20-40 hits a day and only 1 or 2 comments. It was one of the reasons I was feeling low this weekend. I know, silly, but true. Anyway, had to chuckle. I have one of those tables, too, LOL. Way to go for clearing it off. Your tin is gorgeous. Great job on it. Oh, and I've been no-buy for several months. You'll get used to it, especially after you use some of it all up. Feels good.

    Aimeslee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable lunch box, and I need to have that same goal--no buying until Jan. 1st. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - I know the feeling of the albums - I too sooooooooooo need to get some new albums! Love the lunch pail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin