Friday, October 5, 2007

weekend plans

I originally didn't have any scrapping plans for the weekend. I finally finished all my cards. I got one of the lunch boxes done last night. The other one will be finished today after I get another Xyron cartiridge. And I thought, great I can relax and enjoy my weekend, take a break from paper since it has been a very long week.

That all changed last night when dh was looking at all the cards and then said, "so you're not making an album." I really wasn't going to but now that I have my weekend free, why not? So while I am put picking up my Xyron, I will be buying more paper and an album. I'm going with a Christmas theme. I think it will be 'easy' to crank out this weekend between soccer and trying to find Halloween costumes for 3.

Here is another fall card I made. I really like how this one came out. The pencils I used are good old Crayola. I have the Prismacolor pencils on my wish list along with some Gamsol. But for now these pencils get the job done. Supplies: Pattern paper, Scenic Route. Stamp and ink, Stampin Up. Colored pencils, Crayola. Punch, Marvy.



3 comments:

  1. Love your colors and papers on the card. It turned out adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fall colors on this wonderful card! Love that pumpkin! Good luck with your scrapping this weekend not to mention the halloween costumes for 3.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin