Supplies: Pattern paper, Scenic Route. Stamp, Hero Arts. Snowflake, Making Memories.
I saw this on Toni's blog and thought this would be fun to do. Name your top seven television icons. Here's my list, in no particular order:
1. Luke and Laura. I remember watching their wedding back in the day. They really need to bring her back.
2. Tim Taylor from Home Improvement. My oldest is watching this now on Nick at Night. It is still funny.
3. Billy Cosby. Loved watching that show too, I'm also catching this again on Nick at Night.
4. Rosanne. Another Nick at Night favorite although once Dan died I didn't enjoy the show as much.
5. Lucille Ball. I remember watching I Love Lucy as a kid and laughing my fanny off. Vitameatavegamin still brings a smile.
6. Mike and Carol Brady. Another favorite from when I was a kid. I liked the Brady Bunch better than the Partridge Family.
7. Laura Ingalls. Loved watching Little House on the Prairie, still do.
Found this quiz over at Jane's blog
|Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISFP)|
Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all menYou are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.