Wednesday, November 7, 2007

keeping busy

It has been a busy couple of days. Dd had her soccer tournament on Saturday and her team won their division, we were very excited about that.

Then on Monday, we went to see The Police. It was an awesome show. And I love, love Sting.

Now I am listening to my Police playlist...good times, good music.

Not much time for scrapping since we have been running around, yesterday I was just too tired to do anything but just be. I made this last week. As you can see I am scraplifting myself again but it is getting me to use up more of my stash so it's all good. And lately I have been using my journaling stamps a lot. I just discovered that the circle stamp fits inside the giga scalloped circle. I was pretty happy to find that out.



Supplies: Pattern paper, KI Memories. Stamp, Autumn Leaves. Stickers, Chatterbox and Pebbles. Label, Junkitz. Punch, Marvy Uchida.

6 comments:

  1. I love the scalloped punches :) So glad to hear that the Police sounded good! Sting is such a cutie....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your DD, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey again. Thanks for explaining about the paper, I have looked everywhere for it and never saw that pattern on any, that's why I assumed you had cut it out of other paper. I plan to have them in every shade and pattern, ROFL. I really like the scallop-y edge on a layout.I did manage to find two sources for it and have it ordered, we'll see. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your daughter - how awesome to go see the Police and Sting! Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - I love the Police!! Don't Stand So Close To Me

    How fun for Em, it's always so great when the team goes all the way and wins.

    Love the layout - good times remembered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooohooo on the Sting Concert and tell your DD that she has a lot of folks excited for her.

    I love your work even if it's a scraplift you have such an eye for color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin