Tuesday, November 20, 2007

October kit project: a wedding layout

This layout was a challenge to get done. We received this Prima Paintable paper in our October kit. I thought it was really pretty but wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it, well honestly I was afraid of messing it up. So I did all my other assignments using the other papers in the kit. When I cleaned my desk, I saw this paper again and that is when it hit me to only color in small areas of the paper and not the whole sheet. And then from there it came together. The photo is from our wedding and I chose the pink because it was close to the roses in my bouquet.



Supplies: Paper, Prima. Sticker, Creative Imaginations. Pencils, Prismacolor. Turpenoid.

2peas challenge: I don't like to put up my Christmas decorations until after Thanksgiving. I want Thanksgiving to feel like fall and have it be separate from Christmas. I usually start decorating Thanksgiving weekend (if it is late in the month) or the following weekend.

Toni's blog challenge:
Who am I? wife, mom, daughter, friend
Who knows me best? My dh
How old am I? 37
How old do I feel? 21
The most important thing in my life is...family and friends
I always carry...sunglasses
Something I always do is...laundry
I'm at my happiest when...I'm not feeling rushed
On a Monday morning, you'll find me...up early get my kids off to school
My favorite mode of transportation is...my car
My eyes are...blue-green
My favorite material possession is...my iPod
To relax, I like to...read, scrapbook, stamp, watch tv
The town I live in is...small and in the sticks but close enough to a major city
What's my worst habit? foolish spending
My guilty pleasure is...watching teen movies
When I look at someone, the first thing I see is...their face
I think ....................... is beautiful. driving through the mountains and seeing the leaves in all their glory.
One thing that I can live without is...chaos and stress
One thing people don't know about me is...I am very sensitive and sentimental
My life is...content and happy

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That layout is beautiful - I have some of those Prima Paintables and felt the same way as you...but now I just might have to pull them out! Great list too - what I've noticed is how many of us feel so much younger than we are! That's awesome! Have a terrific day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That LO is GORGEOUS! Perfect photo and touch of color. tfs!

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous and adding just a small amount of colour was the perfect choice for that photo! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You layout is awesome...I have 2 sheets of this I'm afraid to touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love this layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin