Tuesday, November 13, 2007

a teacher gift

This gift bag set is what I make to give to my children's teachers, although I made this set to sell in my etsy shop. They are easy to make, which is a good thing since I have to make about 6 of them. The card is the perfect size for a gift card and then I fill the bag with candy.



Supplies: Pattern paper and rubons, Basic Grey. Paint and Mod Podge. Wood bag purchased at AC Moore.

2 peas challenge: I spend time online to connect with others. When I spend too much time online it is because I am procrastinating.

7 comments:

  1. What a great gift idea Linda. Very nice.

    I'm usually procrastinating also when I'm on here. Funny how much procrastinating I do, lol. I wonder where my kids get that from? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that gift idea! Are the boxes made of wood?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute gift boxes! I'm sure they appreciate this thoughtful gift. tfs! :)

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic gift idea Linda - this one is just gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project! I'm procrastinating, too, but I'm here posting! I have some of those boxes - I should get to altering them. I think I have a few pieces of Figgy Puddin left - or maybe Periphery. I knew when I bought it that it was going to be used for altered art - I'm not sure how I'd scrap with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin